Call for abstracts
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for ORAL presentations and/or for POSTERS presentations.
Submission deadline for oral presentations: 1 August 2020
Submission deadline for poster presentations: 1 February 2021
A number of poster abstracts will be selected for 6-minute talks (‘speed presentations’) on Monday 22 March 2021.
Conference topics include but are not limited to pre- and probiotics and:
- lifelong human and animal health
- pregnancy and early life
- adolescents, adults and seniors
- pets and farm animals
- gut microbiome
- reproductive organs, oral cavity, nose, lung, skin, eye
- gut-brain axis
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent by email to: BMC@bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and shall not exceed 400 words.
- Abstracts will be accepted in Microsoft Word only.
- The Advisory Board will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral or a poster presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
Poster size: A0 portrait (841 mm x 1189 mm).
Appropriate means of affixing the poster to the poster board will be supplied on site.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.